Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sponsored post by Lunchbox. #GetGameReady
We all want to do our best in our fitness routines. Whether your game is running, football, soccer, or wrestling, beginning with a healthy pre game routine determines how successful you’ll be. While your specific healthy pre game routine will vary a bit depending on what sport or activity you’re participating in, they’ll all have a few things in common.
Healthy Pre Game Routine
I love walking and running. They’re the two fitness activities that I participate in regularly. We always encouraged the kids to be actived as well. Football, soccer, baseball, softball, wrestling. They’ve been involved in quite a few sports. The days that they really gave their all and spent time preparing physically and mentally where the days they were most successful.
Having a healthy pre game routine will let you prepare well even on the days that you’re not motivated:
- Be prepared. Make sure that your uniform and equipment are clean and in good shape the night before.
- Get a good night’s sleep. Don’t skimp on sleep and try to amp up with energy drinks before the game.
- Eat but not too much. Have a healthy meal before the game but don’t eat too much.
- Choose your music. Many athletes have certain music they listen to while preparing mentally for the game. Create your playlist and grab your ear buds.
- Take the time to stretch. Don’t skip this step no matter how short on time you are. Not stretching can result in injuries.
- Find your focus. When I exercise I focus on the nature around me. Find yours, whether it’s a feeling or a thought or a scene.
- Don’t forget your personal grooming. Take time for a hot shower. Use the time to prepare mentally for the game. #GetGameReady
Routines are one of the most important aspects of sports. Having a good pregame routine is essential for athletes to help them perform at their best. Every guy has some type of game they get ready for, whether it’s on or off the field. And a good grooming regimen helps them look and feel great so they’re ready to take on anything.
Men need body care products that were made for men so they can help keep them fresh, clean and dry. Say goodbye to the days of cheap deodorant, lavender body wash and dry skin. Step up your pregame routine with the official products of the NCAA available at Sam’s Club:
Unilever Men’s Personal Care Products Available In-store and Online:
- Dove Men+Care, Extra Fresh Body Wash, 3 pk
- For healthier, stronger skin vs. soap. Clinically proven to fight skin dryness better than regular men’s body wash. Dove Men+Care Body and Face Wash with Micromoisture technology is clinically proven to fight dryness better than regular men’s body wash. Extra Fresh: This ultra light formula rinses off easily for a refreshing clean and total skin comfort.
Unilever Men’s Personal Care Products Available Online Only:
- Degree Motionsense Dry Spray for Men, 3 pk.
- Try new Degree Men Adventure Dry Spray Antiperspirant—the new way to get superior protection that goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel. Features a superior 48hr MOTIONSENSE® formula that endures any adventure with a rugged, woodsy fragrance that blends clean citrus with long-lasting notes of wood and musk.
- AXE Dry Invisible Solid, Apollo, Bonus Pack
- This invisible solid provides effective wetness and odor protection with a fresh, masculine fragrance. Apollo Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Stick – Masculine scent of fresh sage, crisp mandarin and smooth sandalwood.
- New, longer-lasting AXE Effect
- Invisible Solid goes on clear
- 24 hour protection
- Reduces wetness
The Unilever men’s personal care products are strong enough to be part of your healthy pre game routine whether that’s heading out for a game or for a night out with friends.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.