Last Updated on September 12, 2020 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
How long ago was it that you got the best night’s sleep you ever had? A month? Six months? Before the baby was born? I always thought that once my kids were sleeping through the night, a good night’s sleep would just come naturally. I was wrong. I’m taking the 101-day sleep journey with Reverie, and a product has been provided for this post.
5 Quick Tips to Get the Best Night’s Sleep You’ve Ever Had
If you’re like me, you wake up several times in the middle of the night. You’re not exactly sure why you woke up, but you’re awake and you toss and turn before falling back to sleep. Several interruptions during the night can leave you feeling tired and cranky the next morning. Here are a few tips that I’m using that have helped me get the best night’s sleep ever.
1. Stick to a schedule. I know it’s tempting to stay up until midnight when you don’t have to get up for work the next day, but your body will function better if you go to sleep and wake up at about the same time each day.
2. Relax before bedtime. Stay away from scary movies and action-packed video games right before bed. Instead, try reading a relaxing book or journaling your thoughts and experiences for the day.
3. Create a relaxing environment. Your room should be relatively clutter free and peaceful. Take the television out and instead, try a few potted plants, a vase of flowers or even a sound machine.
4. Indulge yourself to relax. Splurge on a set of new comfy pillows and super, soft organic linens for your bed. You should feel like slipping into bed at night is a reward for a good day.
5. Evaluate your bed. Is it comfortable? Does the mattress need to be replaced? Does it offer the right amount of support so you can get a pain-free night?
I’ve joined the 101-day sleep challenge with Reverie and received a Reverie Sleep System that was custom made for my needs so I could get the best night’s sleep possible. Reverie sleep Systems contain DreamCell™ technology. DreamCell™ foam springs are the basis of the mattress used in the Reverie Sleep System. They come in four different firmness levels ranging from extra soft to firm. The firmness level can be changed at any time to the entire bed, part of the bed or even certain areas of the bed.
My Reverie Sleep System also has an adjustable power base so I can raise my head and/or feet for the most comfortable night’s sleep. It operates by remote control so it couldn’t be easier to adjust. It has a variety of pre-programmable positions and even comes with a dual frequency massage option! The all natural latex foam comfort layer is hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and dust mite resistant.
I couldn’t believe how much difference better support made for my back and shoulder pain. Instead of waking up in pain and then tossing and turning to get comfortable, I actually slept through the night. I can raise the head of the bed slightly for the most comfortable position and there is even a snore selection to help Marty to snoring!
I’ll be sharing more with you about how I’m getting the best night’s sleep during the 101-day sleep challenge.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.