Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This free Thanksgiving printable and coloring page are my gifts to all of my readers. It’s very easy to get caught up in life and busyness and forget to be thankful for things we have every day.
Free Thanksgiving Printable
I hope you enjoy this free Thanksgiving Printable. I’m guilty of worrying more about things I cannot control than focusing on things I have to be thankful for. My goal for this year is to change that and be more present in each day. I’m sure that it’s a challenge for a lot of people.
And, while Thanksgiving is certainly all about being with family, it can become overwhelming when we start focusing on decorating, meal preparation and travel plans. I hope that this free Thanksgiving printable will help you refocus and start to think more about being thankful than about the long list of things that you have to get done.
This verse is one of my favorite Bible verses. If you like the King James Version of the Bible, it says, “In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” I’m partial to the Common English Bible where it says “Give thanks in every situation because this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
Meaning behind this verse
Either way, the meaning behind this Bible verse is the same. No matter what you’re going through right now, be thankful. That means even when the kids are driving you crazy, Be Thankful. When something breaks, Be Thankful. When you have a financial hardship, Be Thankful.
Why should we focus on being thankful? Because there is probably someone out there who despite your situation would feel very thankful to be where you are. We tend to lose track of that in the business of what needs to be done. But, that is what this holiday is all about really. Being thankful for what we do have.
So, this Thanksgiving, I leave you with one wish. I hope that this next year sends you many things to be thankful for, but even if it doesn’t, I hope that it brings you the ability to be thankful for what it does bring you. Scroll down to print.
If you want a few more free Thanksgiving printables, here you go:
Free Thanksgiving worksheets:
- Happy Patient has a group of worksheets to help with cognitive therapy. Get them here.
- If you want math worksheets for Thanksgiving, check out the free selection right here. You might as well help the kids learn at the same time.
Free Thanksgiving coloring pages
- Happiness is Homemade has lots of coloring pages for both adults and children. Coloring can be great for stress relief. Check it out and start coloring.
- Here are a few coloring pages for older kids. I love the Mayflower! It’s got lots of detail so it’s perfect for older kids or even for adults. Get it here.
Thanksgiving phonics activities
- Hoping to improve phonics for the kids? Grab these free Thanksgiving phonics worksheets right here.
- These turkey initial sounds are great for younger kids. The final craft project is adorable! Start here. Then you can display it on the refrigerator during the holidays.
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
Text for this free Thanksgiving printable:
… Comfort the discouraged. Help the weak. Be patient with everyone. 15 Make sure no one repays a wrong with a wrong, but always pursue the good for each other and everyone else. 16 Rejoice always. 17 Pray continually. 18 Give thanks in every situation because this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Don’t suppress the Spirit. 20 Don’t brush off Spirit-inspired messages, 21 but examine everything carefully and hang on to what is good. 22 Avoid every kind of evil. 23 Now, may the God of peace himself cause you to be completely dedicated to him; and may your spirit, soul, and body be kept intact and blameless at our Lord Jesus Christ’s coming. 24 The one who is calling you is faithful and will do this.
Love this free Thanksgiving printable? Check out:
- Best Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich Ever
- How to Inject Flavor Into a Turkey
- Leftover Turkey Casserole with Rice
Free Thanksgiving Printable and Coloring Page <—— click to print
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.