Last Updated on September 5, 2020 by Ellen Christian
Spring is here and that typically brings a renewed focus on staying healthy. I’m not sure why spring is the time that we focus on healthy choices but it is. One of the ways I’m working on staying healthy is by finding easy ways to support your immune system. Supporting my immune system means that I’ll be able to stay healthy and that’s a definite plus in my busy life. This post has been sponsored.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easy Ways to Support Your Immune System
Basically, your immune system is your body’s defense against non-beneficial bacteria. It recognizes the cells that make up your body and works to get rid of things that don’t belong. When working properly, your immune system helps to keep you healthy. When not working properly, your body is vulnerable to a whole host of issues.
Like your car, your immune system is made up of a variety of different things. All of the different pieces and parts need to be in good shape for your immune system to work properly. It needs balance. When that balance is disturbed, it doesn’t work well. Here are some easy ways to support your immune system and keep it running properly.
- Quit smoking.
- Eat a healthy diet with foods high in fiber and low in sugar and artificial ingredients.
- Exercise regularly. This can be a walk around the block or a marathon. You know your abilities. Just do it regularly.
- Keep a healthy weight. By following a healthy diet and getting regular exercise, this should take care of itself.
- Control your blood pressure. See your doctor to check your health and manage anything that needs attention.
- Get enough sleep. I struggle with this one but your body really does work so much better when you’re not overtired.
- Drink lots of water. Water helps flush the toxins from your body.
- Get extra Vitamin C. Foods like oranges, grapefruit and clementines are loaded with Vitamin C.
- Take a probiotic like Culturelle® Health & Wellness Probiotic with Lactobacillus GG to restore the natural balance of good bacteria in your digestive tract.*
Did you know that 70% of your immune system is found in your digestive tract? That gives you an idea of how important it is to help keep your digestive system running smoothly. Diet, stress, travel and certain medications can encourage non-beneficial bacteria to grow in your digestive tract. When the balance of bacteria is upset, you are at risk for a variety of health concerns.
Culturelle Health & Wellness Probiotic with 100% Lactobacillus GG (the most clinically studied probiotic based on the number of Lactobacillus GG clinical studies, as of August 2014) helps to safely and naturally replace the bad bacteria in your digestive tract to help keep your immune system working at its best.* It’s easy to add Culturelle Health & Wellness Probiotic with Lactobacillus GG to your daily routine. Just take one capsule with water every day. Each capsule contains over 15 BILLION live active cultures! It’s easy to fit Culturelle Health & Wellness Probiotic with Lactobacillus GG into even my busiest day.
Head over to the brand’s website and download your coupon today. Culturelle Health & Wellness Probiotic with Lactobacillus GG is “Immune Support Made Simple!” * Answer the question below for a chance to win the Sweepstakes!
Add Culturelle Health and Wellness Probiotic to your daily routine with 100% Lactobacillus GG to support your immune system and keep you healthy, so you can be 100% you all day, every day.* It’s Immune Support Made Simple.*
With the seal of approval from Good Housekeeping, you can trust the daily intake of the probiotic in Culturelle Health & Wellness to support a healthy immune system.* Visit Culturelle’s website for more information.
* based on the number of Lactobacillus GG clinical studies, as of August 2014
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.