Last Updated on September 23, 2020 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post was sponsored by Amazon as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central, and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Have you been wondering about a discount Prime membership? I’m a huge fan of Amazon Prime, and I’ve had it for years. There are tons of different benefits you get when you sign up for Amazon Prime that range from free photo storage to free shipping and free books. While I certainly love all of the benefits of being a Prime member, I wanted to share how it can help you eat healthy.
Discount Prime Membership
I live in a small rural town, and I don’t have access to a lot of different stores. There are times I go grocery shopping after planning healthy meals for the week, and find out that I can’t buy one of the ingredients. I don’t have time to drive to the city to a larger store so I need to make last minute changes to accommodate what I can find.
Having Amazon Prime means that I can get free shipping from Amazon on eligible items. Plus, if you live in certain zip codes, you can even get same day delivery! That means that those harder to find healthy foods are available to me without extra shipping fees.
Of course, you also have access to Prime Pantry. With Prime Pantry, members can purchase and ship to addresses in the contiguous U.S. low priced grocery, household, and pet care items for a flat delivery fee of $5.99 for each Prime Pantry box.
Last month, I stocked up on quinoa, healthy oils, my supplements, stevia, and a medicinal tea. I cannot find any of these in my grocery store easily, but by using my Prime Membership, I can buy them on Amazon and get them shipped to me for free. So, no extra running around required!
So, Amazon recently announced that customers that participate in certain government assistance programs could purchase Amazon Prime memberships at a discounted monthly price. Right now, customers who have a valid Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card qualify for the discounted membership.
Plus, customers will also receive unlimited access to the following benefits at no extra cost with the Amazon EBT discount:
- Prime Video: Unlimited access to tens of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Amazon Prime Music: More than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations
- Prime Photos: Unlimited photo storage to preserve family memories
- Prime Reading: A rotating selection of free e-books and magazines
- Audible Channels for Prime: Premium original podcasts, audio series and audiobooks exclusively from Audible
- Kindle First: A free pre-release e-book each month
- Twitch Prime: In-game loot on Twitch and 20 percent off pre-release digital games
- Early Access: Exclusive early access to select Lightning Deals
- Savings: Discounts on select products including 20 percent off diaper subscriptions
- Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery: One million products, order by noon and get them today in eligible zip codes
- Prime Now: Free two-hour delivery on tens of thousands of items in eligible zip codes
I love that there is an Amazon Prime EBT discount! Make sure that you sign up for Amazon Prime today.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.