Last Updated on May 14, 2021 by Ellen Christian
I have been wearing glasses in one form or another since I was four years old. I still remember hating my glasses and trying not to wear them unless I absolutely had to. I was self conscious as a child and having big chunky glasses certainly didn’t help. Thankfully the days of unattractive glasses are long gone!
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Why Digital Lenses Help You See Life Clearer
Glasses have changed quite a bit since I was a child. They are available in so many different styles and shapes that they have become a fashion accessory. I know women who wear glasses today that don’t even need them to correct their vision. My friends have a selection of stylish designer glasses to choose from depending on what outfit they’re wearing that day: wire, plastic, round, oval, and even rhinestones! It’s not only the style of glasses that has changed over the years. The technology behind the lenses has changed as well. When I was younger, all lenses were glass and if you needed a strong prescription, they were heavy, thick glasses that were uncomfortable to wear.
UNITY Digital lenses are a suite of high-performance digital lenses that are suitable for any lifestyle. UNITY lenses use the latest technology to provide you with the most precise prescription available to help you see in high definition. With UNITY digital lenses, your prescription will be tailored not only to your eyes’ corrective needs but also to your frame and how your glasses fit your face. UNITY has an array of lens and coating options for your lifestyle.
- Single UNITY Digital Lens – UNITY lenses increase your field of vision 20% compared to traditional lenses.
- Progressive UNITY Digital Lens – Offer a smooth transition between near, middle and distance viewing.
- UNITY Computer Vision Lens – Nearly 70% of people experience some form of eyestrain while using digital devices. UNITY lenses are here to help.
- UNITY Blue Light Protection – Protect your eyes from the harmful blue light that can lead to age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- UNITY Performance Coatings – Performance coatings help enhance and protect your new lenses from glare, scratches and smudges.
- SunSync UNITY Lenses – Darken quickly in sunlight and fade fast to clear going indoors, making them ideal for anyone on-the-go.
UNITY Digital Lenses help you see life more clearly. They are tailored to your specific needs and your lifestyle. They are thin and lightweight so they don’t weigh down your frames causing red marks on your nose. UNITY lenses with BluTech protect your eyes from the harmful blue light that can lead to age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Blue light is a high-energy wavelength of light that can damage your eyes over time. It is emitted from fluorescent lights as well as the screens of computers, TVs, tablets and smartphones. As someone who spends way too much time connected to my technology, this is a huge plus for me.
One of my readers will win a pair of designer sunglasses of their choice (UNITY to provide you a range to choose from) valued at $250 by entering below.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.
59 thoughts on “Why Digital Lenses Help You See Life More Clearly”