Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If anyone told me years ago that I needed an adjustable bed for better sleep, I wouldn’t have believed them. After all, a bed is a bed, right? Frame, mattress, sheets, pillows, what’s the difference? Well if you think the way I did, you’d be wrong too. I’ve been sleeping on my Reverie Adjustable Sleep System for about two months now, and it has made all of the difference in the world when it comes to the quality of sleep I’m getting. There’s no more tossing and turning and no more waking up in the middle of the night due to back or shoulder pain. I’m sleeping through the night, and most nights I wake up feeling rested and ready to tackle my to-do list. I received a Reverie Sleep System to participate in a 101-day sleep journey.
5 Reasons You Need an Adjustable Bed for Better Sleep
There are several reasons that some people don’t get a good night’s sleep. Just a few of those reasons are chronic pain, stress, illness, snoring, etc. For me, it was a combination of all of those factors that made sleep elusive most nights before trying an adjustable bed for better sleep. Here are the reasons my Reverie Sleep System has made all of the difference for me.
- Adjustable Firmness – Everyone has their own comfort zone when it comes to how firm or soft their mattress is. I tend to be in the middle. Marty likes his a little bit firmer. With the Reverie Sleep System, you can adjust the DreamCell™ foam springs if you want your mattress firmer or softer. Mine was perfectly configured for the firmness level I wanted, so it hasn’t needed adjustment yet, but if I do decide I want it firmer or softer, I can change it. Reverie’s DreamCells are made of soft, natural rubber (also known as natural latex). They are breathable, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, antibacterial, dust mite resistant and extremely durable. Plus, they’re CertiPUR-US® certified and certified according to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- Adjustable Position – Have you ever tried adding extra pillows under your head? Your knees? Your feet? Just to get into a comfortable position so you can fall asleep? Reverie’s sleep systems come with an adjustable base that has unlimited head and foot positions that can be adjusted to your liking. With the touch of a button, you control the elevation of your bed so you can sleep, read, watch TV, work on your laptop or relax in comfort. No need for pillows to prop yourself up.
- Eliminate Snoring – My husband snores – like a freight train to be exact. Sleeping next to a freight train is not easy. With the Reverie Sleep System, you can elevate the head 7 degrees to alleviate snoring by opening up the airways. It works.
- Massage for Relaxation – After working all day, tense would be the best word to describe my shoulders. I’m sore and my muscles are tight and getting comfortable can be a challenge. With the Reverie Sleep System, I can get a relaxing massage with the touch of a button. The full body massage stimulates blood flow to relax tense muscles. I can even change the intensity. Using the Elation Surround Sound Bed Speakers, you can even relax to soothing music with your massage.
- Changing Options – One of the biggest benefits of my Reverie Sleep System is that the options can be changed over time in cases where your needs change (injury, pregnancy). Unlike a traditional mattress, I can change the level of firmness and where on the mattress it’s most/least firm by moving the DreamCell™ foam springs. This makes the Reverie a step above any other system in my book.
Learn more about the Reverie Sleep Systems and how they can help you sleep better.
You may also like:
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.