I’m not one of those women that want kitchen gadgets for Christmas. A blender or a wok won’t impress me that much. For Christmas, I would like a little bit of romance which is something that I don’t get as often as I’d like during the year.
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
A Romantic Holiday Wish List
I would love to have a romantic Christmas this year. Now that the kids are older, that is more of a possibility for Marty and me than when they were younger. Of course, everyone has a different idea of what would make a romantic holiday wish list, but this is mine:
- Dinner for Two. I would love a romantic dinner for two. Dinner doesn’t have to be out at an expensive restaurant. I’d be just as happy with a home cooked meal at home as long as I wasn’t the one cooking or doing the dishes after.
- Romantic Flowers. A few roses in a lovely vase would be perfect. If there were flowers blooming in the backyard in December, I would be just as happy with a hand picked bouquet.
- Soft Music. I have lots of great classical music on my iPhone, so it’s easy to make a playlist for a romantic evening.
- A Romantic Gift. My husband has incredible taste, and he loves to surprise me with little romantic gifts. The holidays are right around the corner, and there is no gift as romantic as jewelry.
With more than 90 years as a leading brand name in jewelry, Zales offers a broad selection of classic and contemporary designs and the perfect piece for any sense of style. So what’s new this holiday? Here are just a few of the many popular collections to help you update your wish-list or to inspire if you’re looking to wow a very lucky special someone.
- Endless Brilliance: The Endless Brilliance collection at Zales includes a selection of diamond rings, pendants and earrings that deliver more diamonds and, even more, sparkle.
- Unstoppable Love: This innovative collection is highlighted by shimmering diamonds and gemstones in a unique movable setting.
- Ever Us: The Ever Us collection features a two-stone diamond ring that celebrates the idea that being in love is a beautiful thing, but being in love with your best friend is everything. One diamond represents your true love, and the other reflects a best friend. This is one gift that is as meaningful as it is beautiful.
From brand-name watches to exclusive, custom-designed collections, Zales has more selection than almost any other jeweler, including diamonds, watches, cultured pearls, gemstones, gold, silver, and platinum. You’ll also find personalized jewelry and men’s styles in titanium and stainless steel.
Check out Zales.com for even more amazing pieces to give or receive this holiday season.
Compensation was provided by Zales via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Zales or Momtrends.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.