Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post brought to you by GNC. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you’ve probably noticed that I am working on getting healthier. Sometimes it’s difficult to keep up the motivation day after day. I do pretty well most of the time and I think that I am in finally in good shape again. Because I have gotten back down to where I want my weight to be, I’ve started to slack off a little bit and that needs to stop. A few back slides will put me right back where I was before and I am not willing to let that happen.
Tips To Beat Average And Be The Best You Can Be
I don’t want to accept average if I know that I can do better. I want to push myself and be the very best that I can be whether that is in healthy eating or healthy exercise or some other area of my life. When I’m riding my stationary bike, lately I have been selecting the middle road when it comes to tension and speed. I need to push that to the next level so I know that I’m really working as hard as I can and not just taking a leisurely ride through the countryside. I want to feel like I’m biking my way up a mountain. That’s the effort that is going to let me beat average and be the best I can be. Here are a few tips to beat average and be the best you can be:
- Set your goal. Make sure it is S.M.A.R.T (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely)
- Visualize your goal. Look in the mirror and repeat your goal to yourself every day.
- Ask for help. Ask your friends and family for support and reminders if you get off track.
- Find someone who inspires you and has met the same type of goal. Learn more about how they did it.
- Focus on healthy choices. Being the best you can be is a lifestyle change. You won’t get there by cutting corners.
- Try something new. Don’t get in a rut. Change up your exercise routine a bit or try some new healthy foods.
- Find others with similar goals. Find other people who are working on the same goal so you can work together.
If you feel the same way that I do, you need to head to GNC. GNC has everything you need for everything you can be. Did you know that GNC started as the “General Nutrition Center” nearly 80 years ago in Pittsburgh as a place to go to live well and perform at your best? This still holds true today after all that time. GNC is in the business of helping you beat average everyday so that you can do and feel your very best. Average is for the other guys. #BeatAverage
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.