Wouldn’t you like to know how to save money and time shopping online? I know I never manage to have enough of either of them. I seem to be the designated shopper in my home, and I’m in charge of everything from groceries to office supplies. I seem to spend several hours a week shopping, driving from store to store, and looking for sales. If I could come up with a way to save both money and time, I’d be thrilled. This post contains referral links and has been sponsored, but the story is my own.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Save Money and Time Shopping Online
For me, one of the easiest ways to save time is by shopping online. I am not interested in driving from store to store, dealing with traffic, fighting for parking space or standing in line. Shopping online is the way to go. Of course, it can still be time intensive to shop online. There are so many different sites to look at and it’s hard to stay on top of the deals before they sell out.
Here are a few ways to save money and time shopping online:
- Make a list. Keep an ongoing list of everything that you need to buy online. You can save money on shipping by buying things in the same order rather than paying to have each shipped to you separately.
- Set up automatic subscription purchases. If you buy certain things every month online (coffee, supplements, printer ink) consider setting up an automatic subscription purchase so that it is sent out every month. Some websites offer a discount on subscription purchases.
- Combine a credit card that earns points with a deal. There is no better way to save than by earning points on purchases you make with your credit card and combining that purchase with a deal or coupon to save even more.
- Check for online coupons. Just like using coupons at the grocery store, finding online coupons can save you lots of money.
- Set up a Google alert. Set up a Google alert for purchases that you need to make. You’ll be notified by email when the words you enter appear in Google’s search.
- Use an app like PatPat to find daily deals. Using an app is an excellent way to be notified of the daily deals when they are first released. Quite often, the really good deals sell out quickly because they are so popular.
PatPat’s mission is to provide moms with the same high-quality products they can find elsewhere at prices that are friendly to their wallet. All of their deals are released at 6 AM and there are over twenty each day to choose from at up to 90% off the regular price! I found all sorts of deals when I downloaded PatPat including outerwear to stay warm in the winter, cloth diapers and organizers of all types.
Download it today and receive 25% off your first order using my special invite code rKW234. Plus, every person who uses my code for their subsequent orders will receive 10% off each order.
PatPat Ambassadors can earn credit/money by sharing PatPat App. If you’d like to earn extra money and shop for free, check out these rewards and benefits:
- Be notified first for all PatPat promotions.
- Earn $5 credit for each new user who uses your invite code to take 25% off their first order only (Give 25% off, Get $5).
- Earn cash based on your monthly performance. Every $500 wallet credits you generate through referrals can be exchanged for $300 cash, and every $1000 credit is redeemable for $700 cash. You can also keep your wallet credits to use towards items on PatPat.
- Receive 5% commission of all referred users’ subsequent orders*. Be sure your friends know that every person who uses your code for their subsequent orders will receive 10% off each order (Give 10%, Get 5%)(*Orders placed with PatPat wallet credits are not counted as the commission based orders).
- Receive personalized promo material with your unique PatPat invite code.
- Receive an exclusive holiday gift from PatPat.
- Receive additional benefits for referring other ambassadors to the program.
PatPat Ambassador Rules and Requirements:
- Minimum of 30 referred orders (individual orders placed using your referral code) per month
- The wallet money can be redeemed at the end of each month. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a check or PayPal transfer
- Duplicate accounts for a single user will be identified by our system, so any earnings made through these false accounts will be deducted from total earnings at the end of each month
To apply to the ambassador program, sign up for PatPat and send your Name and PatPat Account Email with email subject “Apply for PatPat Ambassador” to email@example.com.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.