Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I’ve been struggling to come up with good gift ideas for women for Christmas. My mother and grandmother are two of the most difficult people to buy for on my Christmas gift buying list. I cannot buy food because one is dieting and one is diabetic. They have very specific likes for clothes and jewelry. Neither wears perfume. They don’t collect anything and don’t want nic nacs cluttering up their homes. I end up spending hours wandering through the stores only a few days before Christmas wondering what I’m going to buy for them this year. This year I have come up with a few good gift ideas for women for Christmas that I know they will be able to use.
Good Gift Ideas for Women for Christmas
- Hand and Body Lotion – Most women have their hands in and out of water each day and that often leaves hands dry or chapped. A good quality, natural hand or body lotion with shea butter will give them a treat they can enjoy.
- Lip Balm – Many lipsticks contain alcohol which can cause dry and chapped lips. As much as we love to look pretty, a sooth, healing lip balm will help keep our lips kissably soft and moisturized. You never know when you’ll run into that mistletoe.
- Handcrafted Natural Soaps – There’s nothing I enjoy at the end of a long day than a nice hot bath and a few minutes of peace and quiet. Using a yummy natural soap with a unique fragrance is one way I can turn that bath into a pampering experience.
- A Gift Basket – Who wouldn’t enjoy a gift basket full of pampering gifts like lotion, soap, lip balm, and body wash? I know that I’d be thrilled with a gift like that.
Natural Handcrafted Soap
Natural handcrafted soaps are free of preservatives and synthetic fragrances. They use healthy natural ingredients like shea butter, olive oil, and essential oils. Beecology offers a line of handcrafted natural soaps that are designed for every preference and skin type. They use pure, natural ingredients that come straight from the Earth and contain no synthetic fragrance or preservatives. They work together to release the healthy beauty in your skin. The business is family owned and located in Ohio.
Just a few of the yummy scents of soap you can find at Beecology are:
- Totally Hip Hemp Soap with Lemongrass – Contains antibacterial properties and has a delicate lemon scent.
- Skin Freshening Tea Tree Oil Soap – Helps control acne and moisturizers skin.
- Dry Skin Fighter Dead Sea Mud Soap – Helpful with psoriasis and eczema.
- My Big Fat Greek Yogurt and Honey Soap – Moisturizing soap with anti-aging properties.
- Java Soappuccino Coffee Kitchen and Garden Soap – Coffee grounds scrub off dirt and grime. Removes onion, garlic, and fish smell from hands.
- Peppermint Honey and Oat Morning Soap – Great exfoliator.
- Relaxing Lavender with Honey Soap – Helps relieve tension. Skin inflammation fighter.
I had such a difficult time choosing which of these amazing handcrafted soaps was my favorite. I enjoyed the scents and feel of all of the soaps. My daughter claimed the Skin Freshening Tea Tree Oil Soap as perfect for her acne prone skin. My husband loves the feel and scent of the Java Soappuccino Coffee Kitchen and Garden Soap. My two favorite soaps would be the Totally Hip Hemp Soap with Lemongrass and the Relaxing Lavender with Honey Soap. The lemon soap leaves me feeling energized which is ideal first thing in the morning. The lavender helps me relax at the end of a stress filled day. They were all very gentle on my skin and left me feeling very pampered.
Beecology also offers body wash, shampoo, conditioner, foaming soap, hand and body cream, and natural lip balm. These are all good gift ideas for women. A collection of these products in a pretty gift basket would be the perfect idea for the special woman in your life. One of my winners will win a tin of five peppermint lip balms and two bars of soap of their choosing.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.