Last Updated on March 15, 2020 by Ellen Christian
These easy natural sinus relief salts are all that’s standing between me and a week in bed. Seriously. My daughter came home with a cold last week and has managed to give it to not only me but everyone else in the house. Everyone is sick. That means that no one but me is going to get anything done this week. I don’t have time to get sick. I have a business and a home to run. Thankfully, this is helping.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easy Natural Sinus Relief Salts for When Your Sick
There are a lot of over the counter medications you can buy for your sinuses, and they have their place. If my homemade remedies don’t provide relief, I will turn to an over the counter medication and a visit to the doctor when I have to. Most of the time, a natural remedy helps me feel better and the illness runs its natural course. I cannot urge you enough to see a doctor if you don’t feel better or think you may have a sinus infection. These easy natural sinus relief salts may help sinus pressure from a cold or allergies, but they will not help a sinus infection.
- 1/2 cup Epsom salts
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 2-3 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil
- 2-3 drops of Peppermint essential oil
- Small jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Mix the Epsom salts and the baking soda in a small glass bowl.
- Add the essential oils and stir.
- Add a tablespoon of these Easy Natural Sinus Relief Salts to your tub as it fills with warm water.
- Store with the lid on tightly.
For more craft ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- DIY Party Photo Cutouts by B is for
- Winter Yarn Hat by Tiger Strypes
- Create Your Own Wax Valentine’s Day Seals by Adventures in All Things Food
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.