This dessert terrarium post brought to you by Miracle-Gro. All opinions are 100% mine.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I had so much fun making a dessert terrarium that I decided I wanted to make a DIY terrarium with toys. I love playing with cacti and succulent plants. They don’t require a lot of sunlight and they are fairly easy to grow. I decided to create a “Toyrarium” with these cute little Disney Pixar Cars Micro Drifter Cars. Because, cacti and succulents are sensitive to moisture, I wanted to make sure that I got the right soil. I know you cannot just put any kind of soil into a terrarium. I chose the Miracle Gro Moisture Control Potting Mix for my terrarium.
DIY Terrarium With Disney Pixar Cars
- One glass bowl or clear fish bowl
- One succulent or small cactus
- Miracle Gro Moisture Control Potting Mix
- Disney Pixar Cars Micro Drifters
- Place about two inches of Miracle Gro Moisture Control Potting Mix in the bottom of your bowl.
- Carefully loosen the succulent or small cactus from its container.
- Plant it in the bowl and add more Miracle-Gro Moisture Control Potting Mix until the roots are covered.
- Add the Disney Pixar Cars Micro Drifters.
- If your packaging allows, you can cut out the words Disney Pixar Cars and make a little sign with a Popsicle stick or tooth pick.
Making a DIY terrarium is very easy. You can add just about any type of toy into your terrarium that you want. The Gro Project has lots of different ideas for projects you can try. You can also follow Miracle Gro’s Pinterest page as a forum for gardeners to come together and share ideas. There are all sorts of fun garden projects that you can create.
Have you ever tried to make your own DIY terrarium? How did it turn out?
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.