The outdoor weather is finally here in Vermont now that warmer weather has arrived. We stored all of our outdoor chairs, tables and planters away during the winter and now it’s time to bring them back out from the basement. After a season of sitting in the basement, they all need to be spruced up and cleaned a bit and that takes a little bit more effort that wiping down the kitchen table. If you’re in the same situation that I am, here are a few tips for getting your outdoor space back into shape:
- Maintain your outdoor furniture – Keep it looking good all summer
- Inspect your deck – Give it a good once over & check for loose nails, bricks, cracked concrete
- Remove the clutter – Clean up, power wash, remove unnecessary items/debris
- Accessorize – Add in the little touches (i.e., plants, outdoor lighting, lanterns, centerpieces)
- Clean your grill – Give your grill a clean start this season
Home Depot is a one stop shop for purchasing Procter & Gamble products, including Mr. Clean Outdoor Spray, Mr. Clean Outdoor Pro Magic Eraser and Bounty. Mr. Clean, Bounty and Home Depot are offering one of my readers this amazing prize package to help get ready for summer entertaining.
- A full size bottle of Mr. Clean Outdoor Spray
- Mr. Clean Outdoor Pro Magic Erasers
- One Bounty Paper Towels Roll
- A custom LeatherCraft 2-pocket natural colored canvas The Home Depot apron.
One of my lucky readers will win this prize package.
Disclosure of Material Connection: P&G provided me with one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free and supplied the giveaway prize in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”