- 1 (16 oz) carton plain Greek yogurt
- 3 small cucumbers, peeled, seeded & diced small (1½ cups)
- 1 medium garlic clove, peeled & minced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill or mint
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the yogurt and cucumber in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the garlic, dill or mint, olive oil, and vinegar to combine. Season to taste with salt & pepper. Refrigerate before serving or dive in right away.
- Serve garnished with dill and/or mint.
I found this recipe in Great Food Starts Fresh by Chef Nathan Lyon.
Weekly challenge to push the creativity of food bloggers. Create an original recipe each week to accomodate the weeks ingredient. If you are a blogger that is interested in linking up your themed recipe, please join the Facebook group to learn how.