Taco de harina con carne y salsa
Taco de harina con carne y salsa recipe
- 1 lb beef stew meat cut into small pieces
- 1 container Wholly Salsa, classic medium flavor
- 1 box of Wholly Guacamole, snack packages
- 2 cups of shredded pepper jack cheese
- flour tortillas
- You can add other toppings as you like - tomatoes, shredded lettuce, olives, sour cream, etc.
- Fry the beef until cooked and pour in the container of salsa. Heat until warm. Load up the tortillas with whatever toppings you enjoy.