Leftover turkey means lots of leftover turkey recipes and these stuffing muffin cups are one of my favorite leftover recipes. One of the best things to have with turkey is stuffing. I love the way the two taste together especially when I make this recipe. You can make these stuffing muffin cups using leftover turkey after Thanksgiving or you can serve it as a side dish with your turkey on Thanksgiving.
When I was sent a box of Hidden Valley Ranch products for a party, I knew that I would be enjoying this recipe at our Thanksgiving dinner party. Adding an envelope of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning mix to the stuffing when you make it, gives this recipe the most amazing flavor.
Stuffing Muffin Cups with Turkey and Ranch #45
- 4 cups dry stuffing mix or dry bread cubes
- 3 tbsp butter
- ½ cup finely chopped carrot
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ - ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup stock (vegetable or chicken)
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- ½ tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 cup finely chopped leftover turkey
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt butter and saute vegetables.
- Add the dry stuffing mix or bread cubes.
- Add the turkey, stock, milk, eggs, poultry seasoning, and Hidden Valley. Mix well.
- Spray the bottoms and sides of a muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Press the mixture into each muffin tin.
- Cover with foil and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 10 minutes.
As part of the Good Cook Blogger Program, I received a variety of Thanksgiving tools including the Good Cook 6 cup muffin tin that I used to create these stuffing muffin cups. I love that it is non-stick and it cleans up so easily! Definitely 5 stars!