I love leftover beef recipes and created my Korean Beef Tostadas using Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauce as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #CampbellsSkilledSaucers
On busy nights, I rely heavily on my slow cooker. By taking just five minutes first thing in the morning, I can completely forget about dinner until it’s time to eat. As much as I love to cook, there are just some nights that I do not have time to spend an hour in the kitchen making dinner. Either I have deadlines that I’m trying to meet at work or I am picking my son up after a wrestling match or dropping my daughter off at work. Either way, I want a hot, delicious meal on the table when it’s dinner time without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.
Leftover Beef Recipes
One of my favorite things to make in my slow cooker is a chuck roast. Chuck roasts are very affordable which is important with a family that has two teenagers in it. I appreciate when I have leftover roast that I can re-purpose into another meal the next day. Two meals for the price of one is definitely a good thing in my book.
I recently learned about Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauces. They take only five minutes to prepare. All you need to do is add the chuck roast to the slow cooker and pour the Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauce over the top. I chose the Sweet Korean BBQ with roasted ginger and sesame. I let it to cook for seven hours on low and at dinner time, it was ready and waiting for me. Even better, the next day, I used the leftover chuck roast to make these delicious Korean Beef Tostadas.
- 1 chuck roast
- 1 pkg Campbell's Slow Cooker Sauces - Sweet Korean BBQ
- 1 pkg flour tortillas
- oil to fry them in
- Monterey Jack or Colby cheese, shredded
- Baby romaine lettuce leaves
- Place the chuck roast in a slow cooker and pour the Campbell's Slow Cooker Sauce (Sweet Korean BBQ) over the top. Cook for 7 hours on low.
- Shred the beef and set aside.
- Fry the flour tortilla in a little bit of oil and remove. Drain on a paper towel.
- Place a layer of baby romaine lettuce on the tortilla.
- Top with beef, shredded cheese, and chopped chives.
You can find the Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauces in these flavors: Tavern Style Pot Roast, Sweet Korean BBQ, Hawaiian Luau, Moroccan Spiced Stew, and Mexican Red Chile Taco. This is a simply amazing weeknight dinner! It is such an easy slow cooker recipe that I know we will make it again soon.