This Korean BBQ Stir-Fry recipe is an excellent way to use up some of your excess garden vegetables. We always have lots of zucchini, green onions, carrots, and broccoli available during the summer. Sometimes, using them all up can be challenging, but stir-fry is a fast, healthy meal that you can make using whatever fresh garden produce you have that week. Thank you to Lee Kum Kee for sponsoring this recipe today.
Korean BBQ Stir-Fry Recipe
You can create a stir-fry using whatever meat you happen to have on hand. I’ve used chicken, pork, beef and shrimp, and love them all. The sauce you use may be slightly different, but you can use almost any vegetable combination you like. To save time in the kitchen, I’ve been using Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Korean BBQ Stir-Fry. This recipe makes 4 to 6 servings and is ready in minutes. I love that it has no high fructose corn or artificial flavoring. Plus, it’s a product of the USA.
If you have chicken you’d like to use instead, you can try their Sauce for Honey Sesame Chicken which tastes great with fresh bell peppers. Both dishes can be enjoyed alone or served over rice.
- 21 oz flank steak
- 1 cup of Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Korean BBQ Stir-Fry
- Two tsp corn starch
- One egg white
- 1 Tbsp salad oil
- 1½ Tbsp cooking oil
- 6 oz onion, sectioned
- 4 oz green onion, sectioned
- 3 oz shredded carrots
- Mix cornstarch, egg white, ⅓ cup of Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Korean BBQ Stir-Fry and salad oil in a bowl and marinade flank steaks for 2 hours or overnight.
- Add cooking oil in a pan on high heat. Then, add flank steaks and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in onions and carrots and fry for one minute. Then add ⅔ cup of Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Korean BBQ Stir-Fry and green onion.
- Next,-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- You can serve over rice if desired.
Tips from My Kitchen
Lee Kum Kee makes it easy to prepare authentic Asian food at home. My family enjoys being able to have their favorite Asian dishes, and I’m glad I can create them at home instead of ordering take out. Summer is the perfect time to make your favorite stir fry recipe because there are so many fresh vegetables. But, you can enjoy it inexpensively in the winter too by shredding fresh carrots and adding frozen broccoli instead of fresh.
Look for Lee Kum Kee brand products at your favorite grocery store.