Easy ways to decorate your bathroom for the holidays
Wouldn’t it be nice if there were easy ways to decorate your bathroom for the holidays or different seasons. I would just like to be able to add a little bit of fun to the room for Halloween or Christmas. I don’t have a lot of room in the bathroom to add decorations and I don’t really want to add anything that will be damaged by water or stream. I’ve come up with a few easy ways to decorate your bathroom for the holidays or any time.
- Add a basket of colored washcloths to the back of the toilet or on the sink. Red and green work for Christmas. Orange and black work for Halloween. Pink and yellow for Easter, etc.
- A scented votive candle in a decorative candle holder takes up very little room in the bathroom. Choose an apple cider scent for autumn or a peppermint scent for Christmas.
- Consider adding a holiday wreath on the wall. Be certain that the materials won’t be damaged from steam from the shower.
- Consider a vase of seasonal flowers or greenery – pine boughs for Christmas, corn stalks for Halloween, tulips for Easter, etc.
- Add a cute Stopper Topper to the drain in your bathroom sink.
Stopper Toppers are an affordable way to change the look of every bathroom in your home. Stopper Toppers are fun sink stopper laminates that will make the perfect bathroom accessory for every holiday and season. Stopper Toppers come in their own storage tin and are removable so you can change them out as often as you like. Stopper Toppers are waterproof and will not bleed or fade.
Simply wash and dry your bathroom sink stopper and peel off the backing from your Stopper Topper. Make sure your sink stopper is completely dry or it will not stick. Carefully align one edge of the Stopper Topper to your sink stopper and then smooth on carefully. That’s all there is too it. You instantly have a little touch of the holiday to enjoy. I found the Stopper Toppers to be very easy to apply and they definitely do stick. One of the easiest ways to decorate your bathroom for the holidays that I’ve found.
Two of my winners will each win two Stopper Toppers of their choice:
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”